Cabos is a free Gnutella file sharing program. It is based on LimeWire's source code, and has a similar feel in terms of interface. Main features include:
- Mojito Distributed Hash Table (Mojito DHT) support.
- IP2Country support for locale detection.
- Firewall to firewall transfers.
- Proxy transfers.
- Universal Plug and Play support.
- Adware and Spyware free.
- Clean interface.
- iTunes Integration.
- Under 7000k of memory usage.
* Romanian localization was added.
* Italian localization was updated.
* Fixed core crash of Java 6 Update 18 (32bit) for Windows.
* Fixed a bug of GUI drawing under Windows Vista/7.
* Fixed a bug of iTunes Integration under Windows.
* Fixed unresponsible connections under Java 1.6 Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
* Fixed a bug of iTunes integration under Mac OS X Leopard.
* Updated HostCache and IP2Country database.
* DHT query will be actively used.
* Added 3 options to enable DHT query,TLS encryption and OOB search.
* TLS encryption should be disabled by default.
* A blocklist from BlueTack Internet Security Solutions was added by default.
* Cabos asks whether you have authorized your shared files.
* Download folder will not be added in shared folders by default.
* Added a new menu "Ignore Host".
* Changed the bandwidth limit minimum rate to 10%.
* Confirm an action of "Remove All Queries".
* Added a new splash screen at the default pane.
* Fixed minor bugs.