qBittorrent 32-bit 4.1.3
qBittorrent is a peer-2-peer (P2P) sharing application that provides an alternative to uTorrent. It features extensible search engine that is well integrated into the application. You can perform simultaneous searches and per category specific search request for numerous different types of files and multimedia.
Key features include:
- Simultaneous download of multiple torrents.
- Integrated torrent search engine.
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader.
- Good internationalization.
- DHT, PeX, Encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP.
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Very lightweight.
- Torrent queuing and prioritizing.
- Control over files in a torrent (filtering, prioritizing).
- Nice µTorrent-like interface with Qt4 toolkit (qBittorrent v2.x).
- IP filtering (eMule dat files or PeerGuardian files).
- Advanced control over torrent trackers (qBittorrent v2.x).
- Peer display with country and hostname resolution (qBittorrent v2.x).
- Closest open source equivalent to µTorrent (qBittorrent v2.x).
- Torrent creation tool.
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface.
qBittorrent encompasses Qt4 user interface as well as a Web user interface that enables a remote control for searching content downloads. qBittorent supports all BitTorrent extensions such as DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, and Magnet/Bitcomet URI’s.
qBittorrent also feature UPnP/ NAT-PMP port forwarding support, advance RSS support with download filters, bandwidth scheduler, IP filtering and is IPv6 compliant. Overall. qBittorrent has some really useful features and it is a good effort at the P2P market. It provides the same functionality across 3 major platforms (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux), and is a lightweight application that uses minimal amounts CPU and RAM.
Preselect name without extension when renaming files (thalieht).
Allow setting seq & first/last from context menu without metadata (thalieht).
Show "N/A" if there is no scrape (thalieht).
Save option about tracker favicons under correct key (sledgehammer999).
When file data are unreachable pause torrent and show "Missing Files" status (temporary fix) (sledgehammer999).
Don't disable DHT when using force proxy (Thomas Piccirello)
Correctly save torrent queue position/state/priority changes in fastresume (glassez, thalieht, sledgehammer999).
Fix icon height/width ratio (Chocobo1).
Fix values sorted wrong in "Last Activity" column (Chocobo1).
Replace png icons with svg (Chocobo1).
Allow WebUI sidebar filters to be hidden (Thomas Piccirello).
Increase WebUI Options initial height (Thomas Piccirello).
Adjust WebUI Options form alignment (Thomas Piccirello).
Fix WebUI unreachable issue (Chocobo1).
Require torrent category creation to be explicit (Thomas Piccirello).
Include category save path in web api sync data (Thomas Piccirello).
Add save path and editing to WebUI new category dialog (Thomas Piccirello).
Bump Web API version.
Refactor in searchjob to always color visited entries (thalieht).
Set "enter" as shortcut to download the selected torrents in search job (thalieht).
Add regex option in the search filter's context menu (thalieht).
Fix GUI scaling issue on Linux (Chocobo1).
Fix regression that broke installing desktop file (Eli Schwartz).
Better filesystem support for filewatcher (Elias M. Mariani).